Internships or Research Abroad

Students interested in completing an internship or a research project abroad should speak with their faculty mentor. Faculty with regional or subject-matter expertise can provide advice on finding internships, developing and conducting research, or securing funding.  Additionally, the Office of International Education provides the Weinstein grant to support research projects or internships abroad during the academic year of the summer.